Blue Sapphire, also known as Neelam, is a gemstone recommended for people having strong Saturn influences in their horoscopes. It is bright blue in color and has a powerful impact on its wearer, especially those undergoing Saadi-Saati or strong Saturn’s influence (negative). This gemstone is known to protect against all sorts of unforeseen accidents, dangers, and misfortunes. On the positive side, Blue Sapphire blesses the wearer with wealth, prosperity, and good luck. Astrologers often prescribe it to people involved in creative fields because it strengthens the potential of the wearer in terms of ideation, and intellect. It benefits people suffering from ailments like fits, loss of virility, fainting, mental disorders, and deafness.
Blue Sapphire must be worn only after proper astrological consultation as there are many factors to be kept in mind:
- The quality of the stone.
- Karatage – Low karat gemstones don’t give required impact. Some astrologers use the Ratti system to prescribe weight. You can check out Ratti-Karat conversion here.
- The casing of the gem for ring or pendant. Gold is the preferred metal for Blue Sapphire.
- The mantra or prayer to be recited for blessings (before first-time usage).
- The finger on which the ring must be worn in.
- The procedure (gemstone purification method etc.)
- The auspicious day and time to wear it for the first time.
- Duration of wearing the stone – Astrologers recommend a time frame as per intensity of issues and other considerations.
Caution: If Blue Sapphire is not right for your birth chart or is not worn the right way, then it will give adverse affects. To know whether you should wear Neelam / Blue Sapphire or not click here.
This gemstone is the best suited for people with the zodiac signs Capricorn (Makar Rashi) and Aquarius (Kumbh Rashi). Many celebrities have credited their success, luck, and fame to their precious Blue Sapphire rings. It’s time for you to check out which gemstone works best for you and your prosperity! Or connect with our astrologer for a consult.
To learn more about the astrological impact of Saturn /Shani as per astrology click here.