Yellow Sapphire, also known as Pukhraj, is the gemstone for the planet Jupiter. As the name suggests, this gemstone is bright yellow in color. This gemstone is suited the best for people with the zodiac signs Sagittarius (Dhanu Rashi) and Pieces (Meena Rashi).
All gemstones must be worn only after proper astrological consultation as there are many factors to be kept in mind.
- The quality and color of the stone.
- Karatage – Low karat gemstones don’t give required impact. Some astrologers use the Ratti system to prescribe weight. You can check out Ratti-Karat conversion here.
- The casing of the gem for ring or pendant.
- The mantra or prayer to be recited for blessings (before the first-time usage).
- The finger on which the ring must be worn in.
- The procedure (gemstone purification method etc.)
- The auspicious day and time to wear it for the first time.
- Duration of wearing the stone – Astrologers recommend a time frame as per intensity of issues and other considerations.
Caution: If a gemstone is not right for your birth chart or is not worn the right way, then it will give adverse effects. It’s time for you to check out which gemstone works best for you and your prosperity! Or connect with our astrologer for a consult.
The main source of Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj is Sri Lanka in the Ceylon mines. You can easily buy one for yourself or know more about them from following links: