Emerald, the green colored gemstone, is known as the stone for the planet Mercury. It is also called as Panna and is found mainly in the Colombian and Zambian mines. Although Mercury is the smallest planet of the solar system it is one of the most powerful and highly energized planets, representing voice and wisdom. Wearing Emerald enhances one’s decision-making ability, power of reasoning, and presence of mind. It also helps in removing problems related to memory, harsh voice, stammering, weak IQ, and complicated pregnancy. Favored mostly for wealth and intellectual powers, the wearer of this gemstone undergoes financial gains very fast.
Emeralds absorb the cold and green radiations and pass it to the wearer so that he can have proper control over his nervous and intestinal systems, tissues, tongue, lungs, and vocal cords. Emerald is also used for healing any type of ailment regarding the issues of these organs. This stone is very ‘peaceful’ to look at due to which it is also regarded as an auspicious gift for spouses or romantic partners.
The most suitable wearers of Emerald belong to the zodiac signs of Gemini (Mithuna Rashi) and Virgo (Kanya Rashi), especially those who are writers, publishers, printers, businessmen, and ones dealing in scientific instruments.
You can learn more about the astrological impact of Mercury as per astrology here.
All gemstones must be worn only after proper astrological consultation as there are many factors to be kept in mind.
- The quality and color of the stone.
- Karatage – Low karat gemstones don’t give required impact. Some astrologers use the Ratti system to prescribe weight. You can check out Ratti-Karat conversion here.
- The casing of the gem for ring or pendant.
- The mantra or prayer to be recited for blessings (before first-time usage).
- The finger on which the ring must be worn in.
- The procedure (gemstone purification method etc.)
- The auspicious day and time to wear it for the first time.
- Duration of wearing the stone – Astrologers recommend a time frame as per intensity of issues and other considerations.
Caution: If a gemstone is not right for your birth chart or is not worn the right way, then it will give adverse affects. It’s time for you to check out which gemstone works best for you and your prosperity! Or connect with our astrologer for a consult.
You can easily buy Emerald for yourself or know more about them from following links: